The Certified Information Security Program Metrics Manager’s (CISPMM™) course is a three-day information packed learning experience designed as a “how-to” course to develop a level of competence to support the design, development, roll-out and maintenance of an organizational Information Security Performance Management (metrics) Program. Drawing upon best practices from ISO 27004 and Information Security Leadership Forum’s Information Security Performance Management Common Body of Knowledge (ISG-CBK), students will learn “how-to” prepare to development an organizational information security performance management program, establishing goals and monitoring program effectiveness and efficiency against them, as well as meeting the expectations of ISO certification auditors and other regulations.
The course will be offered as an intense three-day course at ISLF Chapter conferences. For specific dates and locations, please refer Events > 2017 Conferences > (available locations), from the main menu on our site.
The ISLF ISO 27001 training was developed by experienced international ISO certified instructors with years of implementation, audit, as well as, training development and delivery experience. The ISLF training program is unique in that the ISLF establishes the training and certification scheme, and the training material. How do we differ from other offerings you might find out on the market:
- We offer high-demand certification training at accessible prices
- Our training courses are based on an official study guide
- We minimize out of office time, by offering pre-course reading assignments, and allowing students to complete their exams fully online after the training, at the comfort of your own home or office.
- Courses are developed based on standards developed by the ISLF, which includes a course training standard (scheme) and exams.
- Our industry leading exam pass guarantee – If you don’t pass, you can attend another session of the course within the next 12 months for free to help you get prepared to rewrite the exam.
- Our instructors go through a rigorous screening and training process, resulting in the assignment of the credential as an ISLF Certified Instructors
- Information Security professionals and managers involved in any aspect of the development, roll-out or operational maintenance of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- IT Managers and professionals, Project Managers, and consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation or maintenance of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Auditors who want to understand and be able to demonstrate competence in an Information Security Management System implementation
- Persons responsible for information security or its conformity in an organization
- Consultants looking to understand and support clients implementing and information security management system
- Corporate / industrial / physical security specialists
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Security function or for an ISMS project management function
- Understand the purpose and value of an organizational performance management (metrics) program.
- Master the techniques to establish performance goals and objective for your organization’s information security program
- Learn to negotiation performance measurements and monitor management controls as well as defensive systems performance
- Learn how to develop a management dashboard to report on top level performance
Students will receive:
- a copy of all slides presented during the class, packaged into an e-book;
- a certificate of completion awarding 27 Continuing Professional Development (CDP) units;
- A Student Information Package (SIP) with study tips and other helpful and insightful information for the course and exam; and
- An exam and certification application voucher.
- Student are prohibited from recording any session(s).
- Prior to the course, students will be enrolled by their assigned instructor in the ISLF’s Learning Center and receive per-course reading assignments. It will be assumed at the beginning of the course, these reading assignments have been completed.
- All student material for this course will be provided in electronic format. All material will be sent to the student prior to the first day of the course. Due to courses being continually updated, it is typically delivered within the two weeks prior to the course commencement.
Details coming soon
Details coming soon
Details coming soon
Exams are administered online, following the training. Our online proctored exams are available 24 hours a day, seven (7) days week for your convenience. After the course is complete, you will receive information by e-mail explaining the online exam proctoring process and the web page to log in, as well as other relevant information. The exam must be taken within 30 days from the date of completion of the course.
Already Information Security Performance Management Certified? If you have an existing certification with another recognized certification authority and would like to convert over to an ISLF certification, you may elect to challenge our exam for a free of $30 + $100 for your first year’s certification maintenance fee.
Have the experience but no training or certification, and want to challenge the exam? If you already meet the certification experience criteria and want to challenge the exam, we’re happy to accommodate. You can purchase an exam voucher and application fee and sit for an exam without taking the training. We strongly recommend, before taking this option, you purchase a copy of the course study guide and review it in detail, after it is published and available for purchase.